The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:28 am

Tony raised his hands towards Percy, a general sign for Sorry, dude, the woman commands.
"Are you sure? That's all the way ac-" Glancing at Percy, he said, "A while a way."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 21 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:49 am

"Thats were I think that we should go. And I think that you should listen to me before something bad happend to you Tony." she kept walking, she didn't even look at Percy.
"Mioko! Get back here before I call for..."
"For who my daddy?" she taunted him with another flip of her hair.
"YES!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

"My father disappeared on the quest for Pan years ago." Tony shrugged. "Come on, Mioko, Zeus wouldn't let you electrocute me more than once in a month.... But I will come with you. Percy, lightning and water don't mix well, so I don't know if you should be doing this.... Unless you want to come with us?"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 am

(Quick question...since I was playing Percy last, can other people take him when I was still useing him(hesh that sounds so wrong ^^'))
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 am

{idk..............gomenisgih!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 am

(This is disregrading Cheaka's post, cause she took Percy from me while I was playing him, and contineing from the last post...)

"Yes, you know I think that I might have to go with you just to keep you out of trouble, soo I think that I am going to go with you and we should go and get some food before we go danceing since I think that whats we are going to do." Percy told Mioko with a smile on his face.
Mioko was standing their glareing at Percy and then she brightend up with a suddine thought. "Hurry up Tony we have got to go before we get anymore people. Cause I beening the mean one is going to put them flate on their face and then tell them no." she said and then she walked past the tree with the golden fleece and countied down the hill wating for them to catch up. Percy was following behind her all they were waiting for was Tony.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 am

Misaki sighed, "Forget the night. I'll just pack what I need." she said. SHe took out a small back pack. She put in her money she earned from her job, 5 dracuma's, her favorite book, her ipod, a blanket, and some food. She sighed and walked out the front door, passing Mioko whom she did not want to speak with at the moment.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 am

"Nice to see you to...have a great trip. Here's my number." she said as a paper flutterd down in front of Misaki. "Take it, your going to need it. Call and I'll come running Cousin."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 am

"Thanks Mioko. I'll see you around, Cousin." said Misaki catching the paper and sticking it in her pocket. She knew she'd need it too. She didn't know why but she just knew. Kinda like a gut feeling.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 pm

"TONY! Get your furry butt down here. It's time to go!" Mioko sighed as she stood there tapping her foot against the soft ground. Something was going to happen and she wanted to be right there when it did. "Tony, I will fry you if you don't hurry up." she said in a nice voice.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Misaki could hear Mioko calling for someone or she'd fry them up, "How nice." she said to herself.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 am

"TONY!!!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:32 am

Misaki sigh once again, "This Tony person really needs to answer."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:16 pm

"I'm coming! And I already told you, you can't fry me more than once a month!" Under his breath, he continued to himself, "Shouldn't be able to fry me at all. I don't understnad how Artemis hasn't protested against animal cruelty yet." He trotted down the hill after Mioko and Percy.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 am

"Tony," Mioko sighed, "Just hurry up...you take forever to do anything..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"Whaaaaaaat?"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21